"I don't want to be famous as a movie star and have the whole
world love me, I want to be a creative actress.
I want to work with people who will let me do my job to
the fullest, without the spotlight on me."
-Juliette Lewis- Smashing in Cape Fear
Wasn't she just divine in Batman Returns?
and Frankie & Johnny and Dangerous Liaisons?
The Age of Innocence, The Fabulous Baker Boys,
Dangerous Minds, Married to the Mob,
The Witches of Eastwick, Scarface, Grease 2?!
One Fine Day
Susan Sarandon is one of the most intelligent and
versatile actresses, having built a singular reputation
for portraying strong, independent women on the screen.
Thelma & Louise, Dead Man Walking
Breakfast at Tiffany's, My Fair Lady, Roman Holiday
Two of A Kind, and the original Sabrina
Speed, The Net, Demoliton Man, The Thing Called Love,
While You Were Sleeping, The Vanishing,
Two If By Sea, Love Potion #9,
Wrestling Ernest Hemmingway, Speed 2,
A Time To Kill, A Time to Thrill...
Winona Ryder - Bram Stoker's Dracula, Reality Bites,
Mermaids, The Age Of Innocence, Edward Scissorhands,
Beetlejuice, The House Of Spirits, Little Women,
Great Balls of Fire, The Crucible
Everything else you've always wanted to know about the Man,
but were afraid to ask....
"Go ahead, punk.... make my day". Cigar chewing, day-making,
Magnum swirling, ape snogging shooting star,
in a fabulous Man-With-No-Name Page...
The Unforgiven, A Fistful of Dollars, Dirty Harry
Leaving Las Vegas -- Oscar winning performance as a man
who moves to Las Vegas to drink himself to death.
Very, very impressive. Nicholas Cage...
And The Rock
Susan: You mean to say you've never heard of Jerry the Nipper?
Police: No, no I haven't
David: Officer, she's making this up out of things she's
seen in motion pictures.
A Shrine to Cary Grant
American Graffiti, Indiana Jones, Han Solo, Bladerunner,
Air Force One, The Mosquito Coast
Witness, Clear & Present Danger, Patriot Games
Regarding Henry, The Fugitive, Sabrina
Tim Burton, of Beetlejuice, Batman, Edward Scissorhands
Batman Returns, The Nightmare Before Christmas
Ed Wood, Mars Attacks!
Will he do Godzilla?
Dark Star, Assault on Precinct 13, Halloween, It Came From Outer Space,
Forbidden Planet, The Thing, Christine, Escape From New York,
Starman, Big Trouble in Little China...
Mighty Aphrodite, Bullets Over Broadway, Manhattan Murder Mystery,
Radio Days, Hannah & her Sisters, Manhattan, Annie Hall,
and Sly Stallone in Bananas
His brilliance was sometimes too bright: He was hated as well as loved,
oversimplified as well as overanalyzed. Eccentric, demanding,
inventive and impassioned.
Spartacus, A Clockwork orange, Dr Strangelove, 2001 A Space Oddysey,
The Shining, Full Metal Jacket.... A cool Monochrome Site
Madonna, Antonio Banderas, Jonathan Pryce, Jimmy Nail
High Flying Adored, You Must Love Me
Just when you thought it was safe, after 'The Mambo Kings'
Slick Shockwave Retinal Scan. Tom Cruise, Jon Voight,
Emmanuelle Beart, Kristin Scott Thomas,
and a reworked Lalo Schifrin's richocet theme.
But, did anyone else get what was going on?
The B-Movie with 15-mile wide spaceships, and a big budget.
The Day The Earth Stood Still jumbled up with the X-Files,
or Star Wars meets Top Gun.
And Apple Laptops.
Earth beseiged by space invaders, intent on wiping out mankind..
Tim Burton, Jack Nicholson, Glenn Close, Annette Benning,
Pierce Brosnan, Danny De Vito, Sarah J Parker, Michael J Fox,
Lukas Haas, Tom Jones! Rod Steiger, Martin Short, Lisa Marie,
Joe Don Baker, Christina Applegate..
"We come in Peace"
People once believed that when someone dies,
a crow carries their soul to the Land of the Dead.
On Devil's Night in an unnamed city,
dead guy Eric Draven (Brandon Lee) comes crawling out of his year-old grave.
The Crow & The City Of Angels
John Woo, John Travolta, Christian Slater, Samantha Mathis.
Outlandish pyrotechnics on $70 million
Brooklyn, Brut, floral bodyshirts, gabardine pants, platform shoes, gold medallion
--The 2001 ODYSSEY DISCOTHEQUE--
"Just put your lips together and blow" -
Masters Of The Universe -
- Thelma & Louise - Susan Saradon & Geena Davis bonding
- Pulp Fiction - John Travolta & Uma Thurman boogiewoogies
- The Godfather - "Speak Softly Love"
- The Marathon Man - Dental Protocol
- GoodFellas - "Ever since I can remember, I've always wanted to be a gangster.."
- Dead Calm - Nicole Kidman-ravaging Yacht Yarn
- Witness - The bathroom scene, he looks at her, she looks at him. Electricity, please.
- The Name of The Rose - Christian Slater, on the floor with the Girl.
- One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest - What a Great Movie Title
- In The Name Of The Father - What a Great Movie Title, Pt II
- Someone To Watch Over Me - Sting & Gershwin Unplugged
- The Silence of The Lambs - FBI training manual
- The Sting - The Soundtrack, now playing in every elevator.
- The Deep - Jacqueline Bisset and wet T-shirt, & ampules, & Moray Eel
- Léon - Sassy Natalie Portman, Laconic Jean Reno, Pill-popping Gary Oldman
- Straw Dogs - Barnyard Antics
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me -
- Papillon - Dream Desert Island Hideaway Holiday
- The Shankshaw Redemption - Echoes of Hoffman & McQueen in Papillon
- Until The End Of The World - Forget the Gadgets, Hear the Music!
- Il Postino - More Music to make Pizza to..
- The Browning Version - Albert Finney, Greta Scacchi, Matthew Moldine
- Edward Scissorhands - Johnny Depp, Winona Ryder, Vincent Price
- Scent of a Woman - Tango, Alpha, Kingston..
- Forrest Gump - Elvis, LBJ, Kennedy, Lennon, Nixon
- Philadelphia - Great Soundtracks Live Forever..
- Ed Wood - Bela Lugosi, Rubber Octopus, & Flying Saucers
Wild, Wild West -
- The Rock - Sean Connery, Nicholas Cage, go on a picnic..
- Thunderball - Sharks, Barracuda, and Bikinis.
- You Only Live Twice - Bond gets to snog pretty Oriental girl..
- Speed - More Miles for your Gas..
- Die Hard - Innocent bystanders trapped in a skyscraper.
- Die Harder - Innocent bystanders trapped in an airport.
- Die Hard With A Vengeance - Innocent guy having a Bad Day..
- The Towering Inferno - So long, Architect..
- Jurassic Park - A Dinosaur Movie.
- Enter The Dragon - Bruce Lee, John Saxon, Ahna Capri, Shih Kien, Jim Kelly..
- Mission Impossible - Who cares that I couldn't actually follow the plot?
- Rocky - Do they really still play that Tune everywhere at stadiums now?
- Jaws - Just when you thought the sea was all quiet that morning...
- The Poisedon Adventure - "There's Gotta To Be A Morning After"
- The Fugitive - Ford runs.. T L Jones wins..
- Ben Hur - Big Chariots of Fire
- The Right Stuff - Fly me to the moon.. and let me play amongst the stars..
- Back to The Future - Michael J Fox, Christopher Lloyd
- Raiders of The Lost Ark - Harrison Ford still running..
Hot Cat on a Tin Roof -
- The Good, The Bad & The Ugly - The Clint, The Lee, & The Eli
- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - "..whose feet were too big for his bed"
- Dances With Wolves - better than "A Company of Wolves"
- The Legends of The Fall - Brad Pitt, Julia Ormond, Anthony Hopkins
- McKenna's Gold - Ole Turkey Buzzard
Ahhhhhhh, Greased Lightning..... -
- Toy Story - "Calling Buzz Lightyear, Come in, Buzz Lightyear"
- My Cousin Vinny - The biological clock goes on ticking....
- National Lampoon's Animal House - Toga! Toga! Toga!
- Pretty Woman - "...walking down the street.."
- Four Weddings and a Funeral - "F**k, F**k, F**kity F**k!"
- A Fish Called Wanda - "Don't call me stupid..."
- Green Card - Gérard Depardieu's recital
- The Mask - Ssschmokin' maniac green-headed Superhero
- Tootsie - Dustin Hoffman a la Mrs Doubtfire
- Airplane! - More Saturday Night Fever
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail - "Lobbest thou thy Hand Grenade towards thy foe.."
- Trading Places - Dan Ackroyd, Eddie Murphy, Jamie Lee Curtiss
- Being There - Fall... Fall... Peter Sellers at his best..
A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Away -
- A Star is Born - Both Versions... Judy & er.., Barbara & Kris
- The Blues Brothers - Black suit & Sunglasses
- Saturday Night Fever - The Man With The Golden Medallion
- Grease - "You're The One That I Want, Oooh Oooh Oooh.."
- My Fair Lady - "All I want is a room somewhere, far away from the cold night's air"
- Evita - "You Must Love Me........"
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show - RiffRaff, Magenta, Brad, Janet...
- The Way We Were - Robert Redford in whites, Barbara Streisand in agony
- The Lover - Jane March & Tony Leung in ecstacy..
- The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert - ABBA
- The Commitments - Dublin Soul
"This is the End, bee-yoo-tiful friend....." -
- Blade Runner - Replicants and kinky thigh grips
- Alien - A L I E N
- Aliens - Sigourney Weaver has a Dream.....
- Terminator - Arnold Schwarzenegger goes Mean
- Terminator 2: Judgement Day - Arnold Schwarzenegger turns Goodie
- Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back - The Return of the Jedi - Han Solo
- Dune - Which is better? The Book, or the Movie?
- 2001: A Space Odyssey - Also Sprach Zarathustra
- Stargate - Kurt Russell, James Spader, Jaye Davidson play at mummies
- ET: The Extra Terrestrial - Drew Barrymore, with clothes on..
- Close Encounters of The Third Kind - Flying Pizzas
Love Me Tender, Love Me True -
- Mad Max II- Mel Gibson
- The Crow - Immortal and thus Invulnerable
- Batman - The Dark Knight battles Jack Nicholson
- Superman - Man of Steel upshadowed by Marlon Brando
- Apocalyse Now - Marlon Brando upshadows everyone
- Independence Day - Some computer virus, that was!
Screeeeeaaaaam, We All Screeeeeam for Ice Creeeeeeam -
- Breakfast at Tiffany's - Audrey Hepburn & Cat, in the rain
- Untamed Heart - Christian Slater, Marisa Tomei
- Love Story - Means never having to say who's sorry now...
- Ghost - "wooooaaaa, my love, my darlin', I've hungered for your touch.."
- Casablanca - You played it for her, you play it for me. Play it!
- Doctor Zhivago - Omar Sharif, Julie Christie in From Russia With Love
- While You Were Sleeping - One testicled man goes to sleep
- The Piano - better than "Shine"
- Sleepless in Seattle - The Kiss at the Empire State Building
- An Officer And A Gentleman - "Love took us up where we belong..."
- 9 and a Half Weeks - Designer Porn
- Dracula - Christopher Lee, the one and only.
- Interview With The Vampire - Vampire wannabes, incl Cruise, Pitt, Banderas...
- The Hunger - Designer Vampire Violence
- The Shining - Jack Nicholson goes nuts again
- The Exorcist - Linda Blair's aerobics classes
- Cat People - Natasha Kinski, Annette O'Toole & David Bowie's Title Song.
- The Omen - 911, or was it 0-800?
Film Scouts |
Hollywood OnLine |
Mr Cranky |
Baked Potatoes |
Steve Ramsey's Laurel & Hardy |
the Sci-Fi Page |
Forbidden Planet Page |
Ed Wood |
Digital Domain |
Music of Blaxploitation |
Drew's Scripts-o-Rama |
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning..."
"Of all the gin joints in the world..."
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe..."
"I'm a Free Man and I'm Going Out the Front Door..."
|Prologue | Welcome | WebRingS | Galleria | BirthdayS | FishTalk | BeastS | HomePageS | Homage | GuestBook | ChatterZoneS | ScrapBook | BookMarkS | MacOS | KaleidoScopie | SnapShot | CatWalk | HotShotS | NiteBabe | CreditS|